We are investing in our community:
- Renovated 4100 Page from the old YMCA to our Administration Building
- Renovated 4071 Page from a drug infested apartment building and laundry mat to a quality bookstore, now our free store providing job assistance & preparation to those with and without homes & much more.
- Constructed 4141 Cook Ave into a brand new multi-purpose building where we housed Transformation Christian School and now provides classrooms for adult education classes, various meetings, and a large gym with a basketball court.
- Presently in preparation for building a brand new 7,000 seat sanctuary spanning from Sarah to Whittier and Cook to Finney Avenues.
- Providing employment, paying earnings taxes with full-time & part-time employees.
- Teaching and feeding neighborhood children twice monthly through our Saturday School outreach.
- Provided an 18-wheel truck loaded with food for the needy four times within 2008-2014 in partnership with Feed the Hungry.
- Providing periodic Summer and Winter clothing drives.
- Provided ice and water during power outages.
- Neighborhood outdoor events with prizes.
- Neighborhood health fairs yearly.
- Back-to-School events providing supplies, haircuts, etc.
- Paid utilities, helped with mortgages and gave coats and clothing to children during Christmas of 2013.
- Preschool education available.
- Adult education classes, including High School Equivalency available.
- Made-Free Ministry – helping those with various addictions to get and remain free from drugs, alcohol, gambling, fornication, gluttony and more.
- Monthly outreaches to the local homeless as well as witnessing the saving grace of Jesus Christ to local prostitutes